Mobile Apps for Beauty Retailers
Turn Beauty Browsers Into Buyers
According to a report by eMarketer, 79% of US female beauty buyers use their mobile in-store to browse user review of products and more.
It's important to meet beauty consumers where they are, on their mobile device. Beauty retailers can drive revenue with a native app built by GPShopper with features that are important to beauty shoppers:
- push notifications about special offers
- product scan in-store to access ratings and reviews
- access to interactive beauty boards, where customers share tips and submit selfies with products
- easy checkout in-store with access to private label card, loyalty, gift cards and promotions
- new makeup trends & features published to the app
GPShopper has already worked with beauty retail giants like Estee Lauder to create beautiful and engaging mobile apps. Find out how a native mobile app and the right mobile strategy can improve your business, contact us today.