Forrester & GPShopper Present:
10 Must Have Mobile App Features for In-Store Engagement
In the age of the customer, consumers demand to engage in the store through mobile. For retailers this means obsessing about the digital experience in the store and developing a mobile app strategy that delivers contextual and compelling engagements that enrich the shopping experience while also provide information and transparency to shoppers. Simply developing mobile apps to drive mCommerce transactions and to push marketing offers no longer cuts it in 2015.
Join Forrester analyst Peter Sheldon as he explores the top 10 “in-store” capabilities that retailers must enable in their mobile apps to meet the needs of today’s mobile obsessed millennial shoppers. GPShopper's EVP and Co-Founder Maya Mikhailov will moderate this session's live Q&A.
- Why apps must adapt and skin to the context of the store
- How mobile payments are changing mobile usage habits in the store
- The truth about beacons – when and where to use them and when not to
- Why loyalty is the foundation of the in-store mobile experience
- What device to device communication between the consumer and associate means for retail
All attendees will receive GPShopper's Report for Retailers: Best Practices for Marketing your Mobile App.